Jacob Dane King
- Sole Practitioner
Jacob "Jake" King is a Louisiana native that now calls Mississippi home. Mr. King grew up in Denham Springs, Louisiana and attended Louisiana State University where he earned a Bachelor's in History. After completing his undergraduate studies, Mr. King earned his Juris Doctorate from Mississippi College School of Law in Jackson, Mississippi.
Attorney, Jacob King has experience working both for and against big insurance companies. After graduating from law school and passing the bar, Mr. King worked for an insurance defense firm in Jackson, Mississippi where he gained invaluable experience defending claims for the insurance companies. Following his time in Jackson working for insurance companies, Jake moved to the Mississippi Gulf Coast and joined a prominent plaintiffs' law firm where he represented injured individuals in claims against the insurance companies he once defended.
Jake started The King Law Firm, PLLC with the idea that the clients are always first. Mr. King always makes it a point to speak with anyone who calls The King Law Firm, PLLC. If you want to speak with an attorney today, call Attorney Jacob King at The King Law Firm, PLLC.
Attorney Jacob King is licensed to practice in all state and federal courts in the state of Mississippi.
Areas Of Practice
- Family Law
- Personal Injury
- Employment Law
- Mississippi, 2012
- U.S. Court of Appeals 5th Circuit, 2012
- Mississippi College School of Law, Jackson, Mississippi
- J.D. - 2012
- Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge, Louisiana
- B.A. - 2008
- Major: History
Professional Associations And Memberships
- Mississippi Association for Justice , Member, 2018 to Present
- The National Trial Lawyers, Member, 2018 to Present
- Mississippi Young Lawyers, Member, 2012 to Present
Past Employment Positions
- LoCoco & LoCoco, P.A., Attorney, 2014 to 2015
- Gammill Montgomery, P.L.L.C., Attorney, 2012 to 2014